All Blog Entries

1. I have a dream Greatest thread ever made

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Iron View Post
    50 years ago today, Martin Luther King Jr. gave his famous I have a dream speech, which is (in my opinion) one of the best inspirational speeches of all time. Here is a list of facts I found on Yahoo:

1. The official event was called the “March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom.” On June 11, 1963, President John F. Kennedy made a nationally televised address calling for a drive for more civil rights. That same night, NAACP leader Medgar Evers was murdered in Mississippi.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. People of the Greater #Joinitnow!

New story coming soon!

The Dorms of Mensen
    *All Translations are Included*
    Only 10 people in each dorm are allowed for now...

The Angel Dorms
    Moed ~ Courage
    Vrede ~ Peace
    Toekomst ~ Future *NEW*

The Demon Dorms

Angst ~ Fear
    Slecht ~ Wicked
    Ziel ~ Soul *NEW*

The Outfit & Dorm Colors
    The
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'll say it has good potential!

by , 8-26-13 at 1:11:17 PM (Thoughts of me myself and I)
    I trained my pet to ancient and this is what it got! Fairy! Woo![ATTACH=CONFIG]402323[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  4. Does anyone think this pet has good potential?

by , 8-25-13 at 7:10:53 PM (Thoughts of me myself and I)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]402248[/ATTACH] Do you guys think that this pet has good potential, the pet i hatched with had may cast fairy, unicorn, tower, pierce and 9% resist and my pet had health gift spell proof and accuracy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  5. Crafted Furniture Items in Hoard Packs

by , 8-24-13 at 7:19:18 PM (★ In the mind of a Wizard ★)
    With the release of the new "Islander's hoard pack" a large amount of crafted items have been added as rewards from the pack, and thus made accessible in the bazaar. I feel somewhat strongly about this issue and felt the need to share my thoughts on it through a blog post, here is what I had to say in a recent thread about the new pack;

I am so sick of them putting all these crafted furniture items into hoard packs, its absolutely ridiculous and makes crafting furniture items

Updated 8-24-13 at 7:21:32 PM by Mikey.

Categories
    Uncategorized