All Blog Entries

1. ARRRGH I SAY!

Does it pain others to see horrid advice on pets going out? I saw one today that was just complete and utter poo and people were going great advice. I just keep thinking in my head really what was good about it because it frankly was bad. I really wish I had the time atm to write a good one up. Might have to find time because stuff like that irks the stuffing's out of me.

Sorry needed to rant after reading that dribble.
    Categories
    Owling Around
  2. Travis ShadowStrider's Hatching Schedule

Welcome to my Pet Central Hatching Schedule!
    *Note: I do not take requests for pets that are not currently on the Pet Central threads located
    HERE. Be sure to make a post in the Pet Central thread before leaving a comment here. You can also find all of the information about what Pet Central is at that link.

PETS OFFERED FROM September 25th - October 1st:

Updated 10-1-17 at 4:43:57 PM by Travis ShadowStrider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 9/25 - 10/1 | pc hatching schedule.

ᴄʜᴏɪᴢᴀʜ's ʜᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ
    for the week of 9/25 - 8/1

this schedule is for my pets listed on the pet central threads.
    this week's pets are bailey, and belle.

Name:  exo_kai_chibi_png_by_yoonyulhyo-d6vfj19.png
Views: 139
Size:  55.2 KB
    directions

• step one. scroll down to look at the available times. all times are listed in cdt. this is the current time in cdt.
    • step two. fill out the following form and comment down below. please note that i ask for two time slots in

Updated 9-27-17 at 2:31:40 PM by choizah

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I laughed so hard

Just wanted to say sorry I have not updated "Owling Around" in a long while. All I can say is real life has been giving me hurtles to jump through for awhile and I don't even get to play this game too much anymore.

I do still log and play wizzy, I still talk to long time friends. Just not very active like I once was. It does pain me to see the times I log on people giving horrid pet advice but will let someone else fight that battle, I got too much on my plate. All those ...
    Categories
    Owling Around
  5. 9/25-9/29 Hatching Schedule

by , 9-23-17 at 4:25:40 PM (Hatching Time)

Updated 9-28-17 at 10:21:33 PM by SuriSky

Categories
    Uncategorized