All Blog Entries

1. Bored and need a team to evaluate

by , 4-19-11 at 10:08:34 PM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE=4]I am very bored, my DS needs to "Cool" down, it actually needs to freeze, as the condensation it obtained from my trip won't go away. Anyway, I would also like a team to rate. Something intresting, but not hacked by useage of Pokegen or something.[/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Imma back!

by , 4-19-11 at 5:12:31 AM (A Dark Blog)
    Well tecnically I've been back since friday but I diddent get on then. So now I might plant some Honey Sickles for some blades cause they sell for a lot and the plants REALLY do pay for themselves.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Invoking Pan - Daemonia Nymphe

[CENTER]Beautiful song, this is a prayer to the ancient Greek god Pan. I know that some people may not want to listen to it due to religious/whatever reasons so this is just a little warning. The translation will be below the video, this song is either in Greek or Ancient Greek; I'm not sure which.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gryeIrAOW8&feature=related"]YouTube - Invoking Pan - Daemonia Nymphe[/ame]

'We summon Pan, the almighty god, the ...

Updated 4-19-11 at 12:01:43 AM by Aaron

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Myth Leveling...

by , 4-18-11 at 10:50:36 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello All!

I have gotten my myth to level 22! Here's a picture:

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=8179&pictureid=179498[/IMG]
    (Seen here with pet egg named Dexter)

She has gotten through the Pyramid of Fire and the first two areas of the Krokophinx. I have come to enjoy the school of Myth and love it's minions. Myth is a very fun school to solo on in that your attacks are pretty good and your minions help you tremedously. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sarcastic comments

[quote=Matthew The Awesome;1965932]Does anyone know some funny ones.
    I wasnt kicking him i was riverdanceing and he gotin my way.[/quote]hahahahahahahahaha oh wait thats not funny............... its hilarious
    Categories
    Uncategorized