All Blog Entries

1. No school today!!

It's strange to have a day off in the middle of the week, but exciting nonetheless. Today is the anniversary of the Columbine massacre and that's part of the reason I have the day off. I live in a county near the one where Columbine happened and the high schools aren't particularly lucky on this day. Because of teacher comp time and this indecent, I have today off. Sadly though, I still have a lot of homework due tomorrow and some other work I have to do but I can't complain. :clap:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. DS

by , 4-20-11 at 11:32:51 AM (Diary of a girl)
    For some reason I cannot explain I detest this world. I don't know why, perhaps it's a generation raised on super mario that makes you know, just KNOW that a world is not a place you want to be when there is lava involved. Or perhaps it's the number of balance minions in this world that's throwing me off.

My first player being balance, the one I'm learning with, I've had the serious advantage that most of the bosses aren't balance, there are no real blocks for balance except A, resistance ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. homework= :P

by , 4-20-11 at 8:19:19 AM (A Dark Blog)
    So now it's random smiley time!!!!!
    :cheer::tux::woohoo::sailor::11::waaaza::dance_for_joy::cry::winktongue::sleep1::001_rolleyes::21::487::001_rolleyes::487:

and now my fav smiley :340:

thought this might cheer any of you guys who have da homework blues (would have more smileys but u can only have 15 so...)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Its a walkthrough!

by , 4-20-11 at 7:04:15 AM (A wizards Progression!)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CulPvzOFPEE"]YouTube - Ice 1[/ame]

:)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's getting crazy already!!!

by , 4-19-11 at 10:44:02 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    If you have read my blog before, you might have heard me mentioning of A.P. Euro. It's one of those classes that can really really really kill you during your school year. Especially if you dislike history, like me. Amazingly enough, in three weeks, I will be taking the actual A.P. exam that will allowed me to get college credit. Everyone across the nation is actually taking the exam at the same time to prevent cheating. I thought that was cool lol.

However, in those three weeks, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized