All Blog Entries

1. Okay...

by , 7-2-14 at 9:34:19 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Once I figure out how to use this, yeah. I'll start using it. lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Glorious Rant

Quote Originally Posted by —ShadowBlood— View Post
    I can't even push myself a little bit to read past the first page. It's ridiculous how many people are complaining. If this is true, I'd be perfectly fine with it (even excited because it sounds cool to me). Here's what I think about this: Pirate101 and Wizard101 both take place in the Spiral. So I mean... why can't they have a crossover? And if it does happen, it's not like it's going to affect you personally. It's probably just going to be a world (maybe less, even). Also, it's not like Pirate101
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. PIRATE101 CROSSOVER

by , 7-1-14 at 6:38:54 PM (The Scoop On Wizard101 Updates)
    ~Credit to this discovery by Belloq

Apparently two characters from Pirate101 are crossing over to Wizard101, from the beginning of the Pirate101 tutorial I believe. I think it was the monkey and Captain BoochBeard.. and I thought fishing was bad enough already. Was this Summer Update really worth KI's time?
  4. Spiral Gauntlent

by , 7-1-14 at 2:52:53 PM (The Scoop On Wizard101 Updates)
    As a lot of you know, there is a new dungeon called the Spiral Gauntlent. It comes with a small balance-school Pegasus pet with a Judgement card, and a strange mount which is basically a bundle of vines that you ride on like a surf-board. The dungeon is called the Spiral Gauntlent, which is a fountain item. People have been getting new pets from this dungeon. For example, a Rude Goblin, a Dill Piggle, and a Purple Spider. Erin WinterHunter is the owner of this dungeon and it is appreciated what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wizard101 Fishing

by , 7-1-14 at 2:50:15 PM (The Scoop On Wizard101 Updates)
    I found a thread in Test Realm about a soon to come update in test realm. Apparently fishing will be released in test realm, and than into-game. Also in this update there will be new pets and mounts. A new mount would be the SpiritWolf, and two new pets (A otter pet and a golden goose pet.) When do you guys think Test Realm will open?

http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...********/page4
    Categories
    Uncategorized