All Blog Entries

1. Spring Break is finally upon me, and a question to all who have viewed my blog

by , 4-22-11 at 11:59:23 PM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE=4]Woohoo, its Spring Break. Now I get to be annoyed by my brothers for a week, how fun is that? I just hope I can get a good amount of sleep during the week, I need the rest. I also would like to ask whomever looks at my blog, "Do you look at my random fact box?" I'm just curious.:rpg031: Feel free to post a comment[/SIZE]

Updated 5-4-11 at 1:25:35 AM by Hydreigon's Wrath

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Is There A Cure For Craziness?

by , 4-22-11 at 8:54:23 PM (Beneath the Black Robes)
    I've been so busy on Wizard101 lately! I think I'm going crazy!

Symptoms: Tired Eyes, overworked pets and fingers, excessive earning and spending of gold.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Events and Contests!!!

by , 4-22-11 at 5:56:19 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    [CENTER]First off, Happy Earth Day to everyone!!! (:

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=69693[/IMG][/CENTER]

Back on topic, looks like Central is quite full with events and contests/giveaway. Be sure to check out the [URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67477"]Event Calendar[/URL] and see if you can participate in any.

April 23 [4:00pm CST]
    [B]Epic Easter ...

Updated 4-22-11 at 6:03:16 PM by FuzzyWuzzy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Finally!

by , 4-22-11 at 3:12:24 PM (Artemis's Celestial Blog)
    After WEEKS of farming, I finally get Forest Spirit's Cap of Belief from Oakheart! Thank you to Scarlet Ravenflame (not sure if she has a Central) for joining me in the last few battles.

Updated 4-23-11 at 11:22:58 AM by Artemis

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Curse of Wizard Weekly?

by , 4-22-11 at 12:01:02 PM (Musings of the Decoy Healer)
    I swear this segment is cursed. The Beta didn't want to happen, the program I was using at the time, Wax 2.0, kept crashing at every corner and in the end it rendered horibally. I moved along to Adobe Premiere Pro CS2 which dosn't have a good option for rendering to the internet, so the first episode kept me up until midnight trying to find a rendering option that was high quality and low size. The second video was almost late because I'd forgotten to set my alarmclock and didn't get up till noon ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized