All Blog Entries

1. Farming

by , 4-24-11 at 1:14:16 AM (A Dark Blog)
    Right now I am farming Bastalia Gravewynd for the Dark Sprite pet. After I get it I will farm more bosses for pets I don't have yet starting with Prince Gobblestone for the Ice Serpent Pet. I'm tired of farming Bastalia for the pet cause I have done her 9 times and am now on the 10th.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sub-Schools An Idea

So I made a thread a long time ago ([URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356"]356[/URL]th thread on this site to be exact :P) about new schools for wizard101. Of all the ideas tossed around, it became apparent that what already exits covers the bases of any new ideas. Part of this gave me an idea. I was thinking that maybe there should be some variation in each school, where not all wizards of the same class have the same attacks. These next few paragraphs will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Back to Back Crown Drops

by , 4-23-11 at 5:25:04 PM (Beneath the Black Robes)
    While farming the Jade Oni using two different accounts, the first battle resulted in a drop of the "Scepter of Spring's Bounty." The second battle, my other account received the drop as well. Maybe you should stop by the Jade Oni, and see how the dropping is. :)

EDIT: Headed to Nightshade and got a Floppy-Eared wand in the first battle.
    EDIT2: Just picked up a Spring Egg Wand
    EDIT3: Received three more crown drops this morning from Nightshade.

Updated 4-24-11 at 1:17:08 PM by Swordroll

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Annoying Fizzles!

by , 4-23-11 at 4:32:46 PM (The Stormy Blog)
    I was with my friend (DrakeFlame). We were doing PvP! I did a big storm lord and he judged one of them so they had like 80 and the other one had 200. i was gonna do tempest and he was gonna judge them. But WE FIZZED! We were so close! we ended up losing o: ! :( See what fizzles do to you!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wow I haven't posted in a really long time again...

by , 4-23-11 at 4:16:29 PM (It's A Long Story...)
    Wow I haven't been posting alot lately. I've been busy on a diffrent computer game called Mabinogi. Well, anyway, I just lost my membership so I won't be able to do much anymore. I think I will try to put up a story on here if I can think of a decent idea x.x
    Wish me luck with my story ^^.

Happy Wizarding,

Kid :cool3:
    Categories
    Uncategorized