All Blog Entries

1. Excited for my play! :D

So on the 15th of June were having our drama class play! I'm one of the four main characters that are in pretty much every scene. So I'm really excited I know all my lines so I've been practicing emotion and body movements! :P
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Really?! With Pops O'Leary :p

So, been a while since I've done this but I thought I'd sit down and take the time to rant about how KingsIsle is constantly destroying this game.

To start off, I stopped playing Wizard101 about 2 months ago, I have a level 60 Storm, a level 58 Death, and a level 28 Fire. After completing CL on my Storm, I didn't have the drive or motivation to work on any of my other characters. Simply because CL lacked a storyline that would keep me entertained through it. Now my Death was my first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This is a test

by , 5-26-11 at 10:31:37 PM (The Blogginess)
    [COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]✔

Successful.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 4 more days!

Theres only 4 more days of school left for me! Hooray!!!!!!!!!! I have a holiday on Monday yes! And today and yesterday of school was no work I was so happy finally a break but it is the end so there is a reason.

Bye!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Social Fiascoes

I just hate all of th social fiascoes and such. There's this girl in my grade and she's so whiny and acts like a little princess and she was complaining about m being mean to her. So, NOT true BTW. She is like super-sensitive. If you make a joke about something that has nothing to do with her she'll have her feelings hurt. She irks me. And not to mention our counselor is so biased towards her. It's almost like our counselor hates me. Don't say that 'that's not true.', because it so is. He says he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized