All Blog Entries

1. Back to School and Other Things

Argh, I haven't actually written anything blog-y on this blog so I think it's time I started doing so.

So, I've been on break since Christmas Eve (if I recall correctly... I can't remember anything since I've been doing so much of nothing on break) but I finally have to go back tomorrow. I'm starting to feel especially lazy because of how I've been doing nothing so much. But I'm not looking forward to it at all (besides seeing my friends because the only person I've seen over break ...

Updated 1-4-15 at 6:32:36 PM by Lacrymosa

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thoughts on Why I Don't PvP

Chogath posted a new thread on the forums today that got me thinking about why I don't spend much time or energy on PvP. I should PvP, it's the standard progression for wizards who have been in the Spiral for a while, or 6 years in my case. Yet I don't care much for the idea of PvP. I have an ideal for what would be fun in PvP, but my actual experiences in the arena don't rise to the aspiration.

First age PvP was fun for me, for the most part. I played with my necromancer, pyromancer, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hi i'm back.

Hello everyone! I'm back. After 2 years of a break of w101 I am finally back and playing. Last year I tried getting my banned account back, however got lazy and stopped trying. But this time I will definitely get my banned account back. I got my account banned for financial troubles. I created a brand new account so now I have 3 accounts all together. Coming back lots has changed in wizard city! New mounts, new gear, and a new level cap!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. looking back on 2014

2014 is almost over oh my godddd.
    good riddance tbh. anyways. i did this tag last year for 2013, if you want to read it you can click here. i'm taking the exact same tag and just answering the questions again for the year of 2014. i won't be comparing them side by side though because i know a couple of them will have longer answers.
    so yea. tag first, rambles after.
    here we go.

1: what did you do in 2014 that youd never done before?
    i think last year i said ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Art Resource + Talk #29 - Giving Critiques

I love listening to artists talk and give tips on overall art topics(practicing, using a medium, etc.). There's this great art site with oodles of art podcasts.

Here's the website:
    http://chrisoatley.com/

Chris Oatley was a Disney character designer.
    They're great to listen to when I'm doing other stuff-like arting because I can get in the zone.

Trust is the one essential element for creating healthy critique groups and creative collaborations.
    Categories
    Uncategorized