All Blog Entries

1. Crafting

by , 6-11-12 at 1:02:44 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Howdy y'all :D So I know my last blog post was about the Celestian Observatory but this one is just crafting in general. So I kinda wanted to share what I am crafting and on which wizard :D It seems silly but you, the reader, can read it and be like "Hey I crafted that/am crafting that and you can give some pointers or be like "I am crafting that too." Mainly its because I want too o:
    Storm
    Crafting quest from Marlybone to Zafaria
    Catalan Spell when he gets there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Latest Display of Insanity :DDD

by , 6-10-12 at 11:44:12 PM (The World of Insanity)
    So today I was farming Jotun with my storm and ice for the Lifebat on my storm so he could improve it. So I killed Jotun and my ice, my main who has all my pets, got a Red Cap. :D yay!
    So I went to my house dedicated to crowns and hybrids and put it with all my other crowns pets. To my utter horror it says "You cannot place anymore of that item."
    I started freaking out and almost hyperventialted on the inside. But then I was like "Imma craft the Celestian Observatory for
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I hope that you know that you are what my dreams are made of

Cutest couple, no?
    Flaming Christmas tree & Pumpkin Head.
    adorbs<3

Oh Lura.. I had to add this in.. its so funny LOL
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ever had that moment?.....

by , 6-10-12 at 9:48:34 AM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    When you play a game and something very funny happens so you tell your friend, and they don't laugh because they don't play the game?....Happens to me all the time xD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hatch Number 5: No Progress was made

by , 6-10-12 at 7:41:29 AM (A Dark Blog)
    Well in my Quest for a Perfect Nightwalker my latest hatch for Life Proof at teen :P Now I have to hatch with myself again and hope for the best. The new egg however has lots of spots for Drop It to be in and there are only 2 slots for Life Proof to sneak in. I think this one will manifest Sprite and Drop It.

In other stuff I soloed Malistare today on a level 58 Death which if I do say so myself is impressive. I got a Fire Robe, Storm Athame and Life Ring. I really wanted Myth or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized