All Blog Entries

1. I had no idea this was possible - Noob Status

by , 9-3-15 at 10:08:31 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I had no idea that you could zoom in on clothes in the vendor menu.

Dang silver looks slightly green than it does silver.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Andrea SilverHeart - Day 7

by , 9-3-15 at 9:26:44 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I'm officially an idiot... this death Wizard didn't get Balefrost or Colossus until a few seconds ago.... I may have slacked off on finishing the Ice school for her Ice Mastery Amulet. I have two of them and I used the second on my Fire Wizard. During the course of this blog I will post extra information about my previous main wizards before my break... because it's necessary(?).

Let me emphasize this: [B]I AM SOMETIMES A MORON.[/B]

My death wizard is level 82 and is in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Valerian SeaSong - Day 6

by , 9-2-15 at 8:23:44 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    With one of the special Wizard Anniversary events going on, I took Valerian to defeat Spellwrit Screamers. I got some interesting treasure cards and other gear drops from them. While fighting monsters on Triton Avenue, someone named Jasmine, a level 21 Ice Wizard showed and offered up help. I sadly enough defeated the monster right as she asked even though it's easier to fight them with more than one person to gather up more monsters.

I play on the Scarecrow Realm and I feel like I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Valerian SeaSong- Day 5

by , 8-29-15 at 4:12:42 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I'm starting to experience the deathly accuracy of storm spells while fighting in Golem Tower. If I can just get my hands on better gear with better accuracy it won't be so bad. I found a dragon with May Cast Sprite in my shared bank which has helped this royal pain of a tower. The lowest amount I have reached is 45 in this tower. I need to find some people willing to mix pets with me and fast.

I died once trying to get to the Iron Golem, I must say this is the funnest thing going for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. That time I said I would update this ....

by , 8-29-15 at 1:00:56 PM (The World of Insanity)
    But I didn't xD Big surprise lol. Any who, a lot has happened since my last post. I started university and I just finished my first week. It's pretty nice so far. Nothing too crazy, except for Friday. I have five classes, two in the morning and two in the afternoon that are each ten minutes apart from each other. Needless to say, I get quite a bit of fast walking in on Friday. I (somehow) made it into the top wind ensemble as first chair on euphonium and I'm not even a music major. Which I think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized