All Blog Entries

1. ugh, my next cello piece to practice ...

by , 6-20-12 at 12:04:57 PM (The Time That's Worth Waiting For)
    I'm gonna write part 2 of last night's blog entry later this weekend, but here's what I gotta practice on my cello now X. x:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdLn8zNB53g"]Jacqueline du Prť, Saint-SaŽns - Allegro appassionato Op.43.wmv - YouTube[/ame]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hatch Number 9: Looking good

by , 6-20-12 at 7:18:53 AM (A Dark Blog)
    Yesterday I met a very nice person who was willing to hatch with my pet twice! Once on my Death and then again on my noob Myth. The First hatch I got her Samoorai which got Pain Giver and Life Shot :P

However the Second Time I hatched I got my Nightwalker Back. If my Luck really IS amzing it can get the talents and become my perfect pet! Though I doubt that will happen in under 10 hatches :P
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Unbeliveably Stupid Goal

So I'm reading the warriors series and I just finished the 2nd book today, reading from chappy 8-30 (22 chaps) and thats 297 pages (I think NOT sure) in 6 hours... so exausting!

Anyways, next book, The Secret Forest, is 30 chaps 312 pages, my goal-finish book in 1 day. I'm typing this at 10:30, gonna get rest so I can read all day.

Wish me luck!!
    I'll post if I made it ;D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm so upset, I'm so left out, I'm throwing a mental fit ... all because of KI

by , 6-19-12 at 11:23:29 PM (The Time That's Worth Waiting For)
    ugh, first immature, psychotic, dumb people, then hoards, and ruined pvp, and now account registration changes? *sigh* what have they come to these days? what was supposed to be a family-friendly games eventually turned into chaos a while later. I'm not getting what kind of people we have these days, but they need to breathe in the fresh air & not the radiation from their computer playing W101, that's all I can say. Secondly, hoards. It's teaching the concept of gambling, which of course, involves ...

Updated 6-19-12 at 11:39:02 PM by Forever Agent M

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. if you asked me how i am doing I'll tell you I'm doing just fine

by , 6-19-12 at 7:15:28 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    I'm make this blog because well, lately, I've been living a nightmare literally, my dads in the hospital i had to go up there Sunday on FATHERS DAY and see my dad in his condition, and it drove me to tears, because everyone shouldn't have to do this on fathers day, he's been up there since Friday and I miss him really bad, he's been a big part of my life and I'm worried half to death that I may wake up one morning and get a call saying bad news. They are looking to see if there is any place in ...

Updated 6-19-12 at 8:49:24 PM by Varus

Categories
    Uncategorized