All Blog Entries

1. EVIL SCAMS

Ok in the last week I have had 3 people offer me gifts in game. Why are all the scammers in pet pavilion these days?

I had one person stop me at the dance game and wanted to give me tc I said no ty and they kept talking to me when I came out of training I hit ignore.

I had another find me in the hatchery and I did not have anything eqipped for a pet and they said I will give you tc Erin so you can hatch the tiki pet. I was like woah omg I am on a Autumn named wiz how do ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All things Hannibal Lecter

by , 8-23-13 at 9:21:00 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    So recently I've gained an interest in Dr. Lecter, if you don't know who he is, or don't even know what I am talking about, take a trip down to your local library or go on line and read the book!

They are amazing books and I have just started reading the Last one. I've always been fascinated in thriller stuff so o3o.

And season two of Hannibal comes out next year WOOOHOOOO!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. i'll be in my mind palace

i think i'm going to make blogging a weekly thing, to try to be a little more even...

before you read this, watch this -

TOO PERFECT.

well, i'm back from london! i actually got back a few days ago, since i only went for a day. oh well. nothing too exciting really, i went on the train but there were no seats so i stood up the whole time. i was luckily able to get a seat on the way ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Deeply Annoyed

Ok I need to vent.
    I love Spotify. Despite the lack of more Imagine Dragons, it's a good music listening thing.

But I'm like seriously mad at them right now. Remeber me talking about American Authors and how fabulous these guys are?
    Yea well Spotify took their album, 'Anthropology' off of itself.
    what
    what what what what what NO

The worst part is I can't even find the Full Album on Youtube. I don't want to listen to single songs. That's dumb. ...

Updated 8-21-13 at 4:19:35 PM by Tasslehoff

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ooookay... I'm trying this blog thing

Well, I don't know if anyone would be interested in what I have to say, but I thought I'd put my voice out there anyway.

Anyhoo, here's some random get-to-know-me blah blah blah:
    1. I'm a college student in the USA.
    2. I am a part-time W101 and P101 player, but I don't have a top level character on either game (yet!)
    3. I enjoy hockey and marching band (trombone and baritone horn), even though I can't skate and have two left feet.
    4. My current TV obsession is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized