All Blog Entries

1. Only artists understand...

Motivational Video:

It's all so true though!
    ---------------
    Only artists understand.... the feeling of Heaven when getting new art supplies. *u*
    The happy part of my bad week.

• Watercolor tubes
    • Jacquard Textile Fabric Paint(Oh
    Tags: art
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Master of Badges

by , 3-14-14 at 11:38:08 AM (Bebopotto- In-Game and Personal)
    We all have a certain goal in every game whether it be to complete it in the quickest time, get a high PvP rank, or completing the game 100%. For myself, this certain goal is to obtain all non-PvP badges.

I've always had my eye on getting all the obtainable badges, but for the last 5 years nothing has truly given me the motivation to do it. Now that I'm in college and have a somewhat more lenient schedule, I've begun to think of this goal more and more.

I've come to the ...

Updated 3-28-14 at 2:54:38 PM by bebopotto (Update)

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images   
  3. Character Profiles

by , 3-13-14 at 11:31:52 AM (Tastes Quite Horrible)
    The fiction that I have started a while ago has sat untouched for almost a year. Decided that now would be a good time to revive it as my term is ending, freeing up some space between now and my entrance to university. Posting the character profiles for the story here just for kicks. All of them are Mary sues, as I struggle to write flawed characters.

Weapons:
    War hammer: One-handed. Late medieval weapon of war intended for close combat. The handle of a war hammer could range ...

Updated 3-13-14 at 11:33:10 AM by DarkRapier

Categories
    Fan fiction
  4. My Not-So-Exciting Life Events!

Haha I think the title of this blog is still black..

I'm just gonna warn you, this post is going to be extremely boring, read at your own risk.

Hmm..My life. School, work, sleep, repeat?

I'm so excited though. I'm taking the National Spanish Exam in a few weeks.. Yeah.. It's essentially a big Spanish test. Yes, I'm excited to take a Spanish test. JUDGE ME. Plus I get to miss two classes.

I took it last year and just winged it. No studying whatsoever.. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh Hello! My names Ben, and I like to sing.. :3

Hi Guys! Wow, It's been a while.. There is so much I want to talk about, but really, I'm kind of crabby right now.. ^^" So, yea, I'm trying to stay on now longer, and maybe even open up my shop again..MAYBE..

So tell me, how was your weekend?
    Categories
    Uncategorized