All Blog Entries

1. Here's To Not Being Ashamed

Many people still don't know this but I am A FEMALE. Here's my story. I know I included it in a past blog post:
    My old name was Cow King 137 because at the time of my account's creation my main character was male.
    I'd wanted a name change for the majority of the time that I've been on here because of this reason. By changing it to a wizardly surname, I can really be identified as a boy or a girl.
    But here's the thing. Not all of my characters are male. Most of them are actually ...

Updated 5-18-14 at 9:39:57 AM by Lacrymosa

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Noob Diary

by , 5-16-14 at 10:13:40 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I'm starting this noob diary today for the heck of it. On May 14, I spent some time thinking of how best to prepare myself for finishing an entire account to max wizards or close to max wizards. Before I introduce my weaker wizards I want to show everyone the progress that has been made on my stronger wizards.

What many members here don't know is that my original account was banned for a hack which I banned on my own terms. I started a new one last year and finished a Fire Wizard with ...

Updated 5-20-14 at 1:36:35 PM by Gothgirl

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images     
  3. Art Resource #9 - Colored Pencil Brands

So we have all touched a colored pencil. If you're somewhat into art, maybe you've heard people say that Prismacolor is the top and best brand. And if you dig a little more, you'll see some reviews complaining that Prismacolor's quality has gone downhill since the manufacturing place went to Mexico instead the U.S.

I think this video is pretty fair. She has used Prismacolor extensively, and Faber-Castell. And her drawings are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Power of three

SO I know I made a power of three WIP thread before but real life got in the way and I never finished it. So I decided to make a blog out of it so if I have to stop for months at a time I can without a problem then when its done make the thread on how I hatch pets.

So that being said I am going for spell proof, fairy friend, death giver, pain giver, and death dealer on a Grim scarab pet. First thing I had to do was find which account had the scarab and hatch it to the one I want the ...

Updated 8-23-14 at 4:28:02 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The rules of baddies

Well I do not like spoilers when new story lines come out and my bff in game goes crazy because he can't spill the beans when we quest. Well when we got to the Hive and meet old cob I developed a theory on him. I based it on the movie scream you know the rules to scary movies monologue but mine is without all the cussing. So here are my rules that I made up as I followed the storyline without spoilers.

1. cob was buried deep in a hole hmm makes me think he was locked there. Evil spider ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized