All Blog Entries

1. The Kingdom of Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Fall View Post
    Well, I'm proud to say that our clan house is random visitor approved. I'm elated!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S 10 ON THE TOP MAGICAL. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH :DDDDDDDDDD
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. The River

by , 6-15-14 at 1:41:21 AM (Camille Talk)
    Those who wish to be, will be, and only will be. Floating down a river of "being" but yet, not being anything at all. Nothing is something, but something can often be nothing. You may feel nothing, but isn't that something? Continue floating down the river my friends. May it carry you to a better land beyond the savage rocks and jagged branches that tear at you. May you find a better place within yourself where you can again trust and be yourself, for just "being" is not being ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Kingdom of Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Fall View Post

All credit goes to @Expelliarmus for the wonderful banner! Check out her shop here.

We are a Kingdom run by 5 heroes after the King and Queen were taken by Malignant, a small, evil kingdom. They rose from the ashes of their old empire and soon began to get jealous
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Note to a Former Graphic Artist

by , 6-14-14 at 7:15:05 PM (Camille Talk)
    This is a response to this blog post. I strongly recommend you read that first before this.

Earth without art is just eh. With eh, what's left? Eh represents the laziness, the willingness to reconsider and decide "to do it tomorrow." Art will always be around us, because without it, we. don't have. an. Earth. Who created the Earth? God. It was his master piece. He started off the world from darkness(a pixel) and bloomed it into a masterpiece. Even if you don't believe in

Updated 6-14-14 at 7:29:43 PM by Camille

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Letter to a Future Graphic Design Major

by , 6-14-14 at 6:15:45 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    [SIZE=4]Dear Future Graphic Design Major,

Sometimes art is presented in front of crowds, in a gallery setting where the priority of art is based upon originality and color. Other times statues on the street draw attention to the public eye. One artist stands above the rest when it comes to originality. The concept of graphic design is a modern day technology that is modified and created into the public eye of today. As a future graphic design major, you present your art to your peers ...

Updated 6-14-14 at 6:30:26 PM by Gothgirl

Categories
    Uncategorized