All Blog Entries

1. Is Ke$ha really a Singer?

by , 4-12-11 at 10:41:57 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    He beats are catchy, lyrics likewise, however can you really call yourself a singer when you really just say the words of your songs in a sing song type of way? All the songs I have heard her "sing" have no rang, but just different inflections of her words. Like I said her songs are catchy and I will listen to them, but I just cant really call her a "singer".

P.S. Is there any songs she has that does NOT have the word glitter in them?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Hollow hole in my heart.

by , 4-12-11 at 9:27:07 PM (Comalack's Corner)
    Those may think I am happy and cheerful and love life, but I'm here to burst, your, bubble. I love making those close to others in my story die in front of them, I barely smile anymore, I watch the flames burn around me, I have never loved anybody, maybe a crush or two, but that's not true love, love to me is an object, and it is not in house sitting like a vase, I watch those weep from their past lovers, and not even thinking that love is true. Love is a poison, and I am the only one who has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ode to my Pet Egg

Yes, I'm a little behind the times, but I just this week began to level up my first pet, and I've learned the joys of having a pet with talents! My Pet Egg first learned the Blizzard spell, then got the "may cast Spritely" talent. I L-O-V-E my Pet Egg now!!! He casts that Sprite on me soooooo much in battle now! His name is Fluffy, and I love him.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. *Face Desk*

I'm so frustrated... Does anyone else ever feel like that?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... just thinking about my possible merge/alliance with one of the most powerful clans in the game xD Very stressful being a clan leader. I bet no one ever knew how stressful, busy, and hard working clan leaders are xD We have the hardest job ever, we have to lead members, keep everyone happy, handle wars and foreign affairs, do all this central hectic stuff, and still manage our own personal lives xD Like me, I have a girlfriend, a clan, tons of stuff to do on the side, HIGH SCHOOL, homework, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized