All Blog Entries

1. Upcoming Contests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Alrighty guys,

I'm in the mood to give out some stuff and make a few contests. I'll be doing some stuff similar to everyone else where I hide and you guys find me. Now, i'll be posting some threads with full details to these contests soon. So keep your eyes open!

mwahahahah

~ Zach Ravendust ~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Party's.....

Parties have been pretty down low these days... i mean yeah, we've got cool ones like all these contests, japan benefit nights, all this cool stuff, but where's my AMAZING, EPIC, HUGE, parties, that we all kill to go to????

:musik40:~Zach
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Adept

by , 4-18-11 at 11:02:40 AM (swog: the blog with swag)
    I am now an Adept in Wizard101Central posting! Yes!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Recent differences!

by , 4-18-11 at 3:38:08 AM (A wizards Progression!)
    Hi guys :)

Back to blogging here for a moment.

I just noticed ANOTHER difference between the UK and the US server!

Us server has to have activated their account for subscribe, playing acess and full chat.

Uk servers dont need to activate their account for any of that!!! Only for subscription and newsletters.

So it is actually worth playing on the UK server too :) full chat as soon as you join :D

PS - James ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Storm & Balance = <3

by , 4-17-11 at 7:44:51 PM (Thoughts of Sn♥w's (=^.^=))
    Hey peoples!

So, about 2 weeks ago, I started leveling my Storm wizard, Cori Stormblossom, with my brother's fire, Chase Sunspear =D
    Currently, I am level 21 and in the Krokosphinx... I've done most of the sides, excluding Sunken City and Colossus Boulevard. I also cheated a bit and went to MB to do the Regants Square sides.

Now, to my Balance wizz xD. My new balance wizard's name is Taylor Hexblossom! x] I'm lvling her with my brother's Death (Tarlac Darkweaver) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized