All Blog Entries

1. Imma back!

by , 4-19-11 at 5:12:31 AM (A Dark Blog)
    Well tecnically I've been back since friday but I diddent get on then. So now I might plant some Honey Sickles for some blades cause they sell for a lot and the plants REALLY do pay for themselves.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Invoking Pan - Daemonia Nymphe

[CENTER]Beautiful song, this is a prayer to the ancient Greek god Pan. I know that some people may not want to listen to it due to religious/whatever reasons so this is just a little warning. The translation will be below the video, this song is either in Greek or Ancient Greek; I'm not sure which.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gryeIrAOW8&feature=related"]YouTube - Invoking Pan - Daemonia Nymphe[/ame]

'We summon Pan, the almighty god, the ...

Updated 4-19-11 at 12:01:43 AM by Aaron

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Myth Leveling...

by , 4-18-11 at 10:50:36 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello All!

I have gotten my myth to level 22! Here's a picture:

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=8179&pictureid=179498[/IMG]
    (Seen here with pet egg named Dexter)

She has gotten through the Pyramid of Fire and the first two areas of the Krokophinx. I have come to enjoy the school of Myth and love it's minions. Myth is a very fun school to solo on in that your attacks are pretty good and your minions help you tremedously. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sarcastic comments

[quote=Matthew The Awesome;1965932]Does anyone know some funny ones.
    I wasnt kicking him i was riverdanceing and he gotin my way.[/quote]hahahahahahahahaha oh wait thats not funny............... its hilarious
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Calling all Authors

by , 4-18-11 at 8:00:22 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    Idk how many people have been to the social groups section but I just felt like advertising to a few of you authors out there. A long time ago I created a social group titled The Dragonspyre Librarians. I have created close to 10 guides that help with character descriptions, getting started, character names and words to replace common words like 'said'. For those of you who don't know what to write about I highly recommend joining.

I also wanted to share that I'm trying to save up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized