All Blog Entries

1. Sammy's got new gear!

by , 10-23-09 at 7:34:48 PM (Awesome Diviners (Forum Modified))
    Woo! I finally got my 60,000 Crowns and I got some new gear! Guardian's Outfit, and a Permanent Bengal Tiger! Here's a picture of me wearing my new stuff!
    NOTE: I am wearing Boots of the Comet ATM, for increased speed, I call myself, Super Sonic Sam. (SSS)
    EXTRA NOTE: Speed boots on a Mount do increase speed by a bit!
    -Sam-
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. A New Blogger

Welcome to my new blog! I will try to make it look better, after I get some help :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Good progress

[COLOR=green]Well my storm is almost to a master (I just put that he was a lvl 40 on my channel so I won't have to change that later). He just learned triton and I love it so far. Been busy trying to make a cats guide and finishing that quest in the grandmaster tower. School has really cut my playing time. Well hopefully, I can finish all those by the first week of november or halloween.[/COLOR]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I got my permanent mount :D

by , 10-22-09 at 10:11:06 AM (The Professors Blog)
    Its not the prettiest but it sure does help :P

[attach]348185[/attach]

Tell me what you think of it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  5. My new mount!

by , 10-21-09 at 9:54:19 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    After much consideration I have finally bought a mount! It is a bengal tiger and he is just too adorable not to buy (: The price was a little bit expensive but it was worth it because I am riding it every possible moment. He jumps high and is very bouncy too. My hat keep on wobble up and down and it is funny lol. I think I like his tail the most because I just can't take my eyes off that wagging tail XD Anyway, enough of me chattering about my mighty tiger, here is a picture of us outside the arena. ...

Updated 10-24-09 at 2:23:04 PM by FuzzyWuzzy

Categories
    Uncategorized