Mark DawnDust

1. Long time, as usual

It's been a year and a half since i had subscription to the game and I just came back again. This game is pretty amazing to have me always coming back. I remember the good old times, the Goldenbrand challenge, my Ellie Emeraldvault story that I almost completed but received the biggest writers block, etc... (You guys should totally search it up!)

Now I'm level 99 on my Storm wizard and about to cap once again, finally. Being here since the level 50 cap feels good. And now I am just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Second Full day back - Progress Report

Well leveling my life wizard didn't go so far as planned >.< I finished Celestia only to unfortunately remember that i must be level 60 to enter Zafaria. And so, I'm adventuring through Grizzleheim again. I've reached Jotun and i just recently found help for it ^.^ Thanks to you guys in the forum keeping people in touch for "In game quest helps and meet-ups" :)

Current Level: [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Level 59 Life: Mark EmeraldHeart[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Purple"][B]Level ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First full day back - Progress report

Well, happy holidays guys :)

My wizards are now leveling along at a fast pace just as traditional as i've been since '09 and '10. I've gotten my level 48 Life wizard: Mark EmeraldHeart up to level 55!! I quested from the middle of Drake Hatchery in Dragonspyre up to Science center in Celestia. I should hopefully get part of Zafaria done during Christmas day, and that's when i really need help remembering where things are x_x also the boss cheats (may need help from you guys with that) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Master of Storm itself, is back. Mark Dawndust!

HI GUYS, you have no idea how much I really missed you and all this game has to offer, especially this forum!! I'm so excited and and eager to start playing this game once again as a [B][U]Member[/U][/B] <3 Some of you guys may not know me all too well because i last played and made youtube videos back in 2009~2010. I am going to have to re-read these new rules I heard about on these forums xD

Now, I first joined wizard101 back when i was 13. I am 17 now woot![Birthday is in June] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Birthday! :D

MY birthday is this saturday woot! :D cant wait for the party!

P.S. Sorry i havent been very active guys >< i will start being much more active once Celestia comes out :):imsorry:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast