Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Today

Just came back from magic kingdom right now. I don't think I'll be able to wake up for Epcot tomorrow. Its 1:12 eastern time and magic kingdom was fun. The rides were pretty fun and I really did enjoy it very much. It was raining sadly and I heard it will be raining the whole week for me.. So tonight I got to see the light parade show and it was so pretty and the fireworks too. Lucky for me next week i'll be staying in contemporary hotel (right now I'm in my timeshare that is not disney) so I ...

Updated 8-7-12 at 2:18:13 AM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Im back.

Well im back from the disney cruise and in my hotel near disney world :D. Well the cruise was SOOO good. Better than I have expected. The price is very high but the cruise was worth it. The service there was amazing. In my stateroom I would always find a towel folded animal and its very creative and they would leave a chocolate in my room. The food is good but very adultish kind of food and the kids menu doesn't have much food in it. My waiter was super nice to my brother and they even performed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Airport

Im probably gonna make a blog everyday of my vacation

So right now im in the airport waiting for my flight at 5:40 and right now it is 4:22 est time. My aiport is boring not so much things to do here. When i get to florida i'll go to a hotel that is close to my cruise so the next day i wont be late for the cruise ship.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Later.

I finally getting out of this place. I'm going florida tomorrow, one of my most anticipated things i've been waiting for. I'll still have my computer though. Well tomorrow i'll be in florida and the next day i'll be in a cruise so goodbye my house!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I feel dumb now.

Someone made a thread on something logical thinking (I bet some of you guys read it) and I posted my answer and and now I feel like a dumb person since when I realize that it was wrong and everyone else was right in there answer and they were waiting for my type of answer, I feel like the OP was just trying to see who is not smart -.- I guess i'm not smart then, even though I got a good grade in that area of thinking but whatever

Ps: Sorry for the little tuide I just felt upset t ...

Updated 7-29-12 at 7:22:43 PM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast