Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Halloween <333

Last year I couldn't go trick or treating because there was snow in october and there was no power, so i'm gonna wear the costume i was gonna wear last year. I'm gonna be a dark angel and im super excited because there wasnt halloween last year.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. some stuff

Well my braces are poking my teeth once again no surprise at all.

School well i still haven't made any friends yet and its like the fourth week :/. Everyone knows everyone in my new school and i feel like an outcast and it makes having new friends very difficult because I have a bit of social anxiety. My childhood friend that i've known till first grade seems to be ignoring me.. The good part is i'm smart in beginning of the year so thats nice but the teacher seems like to be giving ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Update w101 related

Havent much talked about anything w101 related for a very long time. Well I stopped play this game and I haven't been on for like 5 months or longer and if I have been on its just to do a quick and i'm offline so its probably more than 5 months. All my friends in the game quit and it just got boring since I was playing for like 3 or 4 years now and it became a bit repetitive. I'm glad that KI is doing good and expanding w101 more and more.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. back to whatever

I bet you guys know where i might be going back to huh? Well im going back to there. I've switch schools and now im going to a public school, no magnet school with computers, just a regular boring public school. Why? Well due to what happened last school year i'm switching (my other blogs have the reasons what happened). I just enrolled to that school at like the last minute like a week ago ._. and they didn't give me papers or any information about my school we had to call to figure that out. Well ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I dont want to be back

Im back from florida and its about 2 pm right now and im waiting for the car to come and bring my familiy home and it takes an hour to get home. I feel sad that i gotta come back from my vacation but everything has to end. I loved the disney cruise the most from my vacation. Anyways im back.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast