Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. New templates

Yt got a new template that stinks really bad, I just want the really old old yt layout back, LoL's store got a new template and its hard to get my items plus its glitching a bit

Updated 12-8-12 at 1:39:11 AM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I cant do this

Well I came back to w101 a while back and now I really dont feel like playing again. I had a a really fun time 2 years ago now I dont really feel like playing. I try to make myself go on and play but in reality I dont have fun in it much more. Well I guess me replaying this game again is considered a visit since I came back then left again. Well anyways yea thats it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Are you cereal? (serious blogg)

I dont make these blogs/post here on central for nothing. Well some I do but for the most part I don't. I want someone to hear me, its unlike in real life, online where you can see them so you get to see what everyone is thinking, where no one would really care what I'd have to say ;/ due to status. Here on central there is starting to become people that are very popular, let me tell you that. I quit w101 for quite a long time now and there are major changes to the game/central and I notice that ...

Updated 11-11-12 at 11:59:23 PM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm back to 101

I'm back (to 101), well maybe for a while im not sure I might end up quitting like last time when I just came back for a little while... Well anyways im back, none of the things that I wanted to change never changed like the new pvp gear and the pvp issues. I see that there are still hoards.. Oh boy. I made once again another account so yea.. Well adios <3

Updated 11-8-12 at 2:13:26 PM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Wow still surprised that like not much people have made anything saying that.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast