Wizard101 Central - Comments - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Blog Comments

Oh yeah, I forgot he could do that. Thnx!!!
    He can be online without showing him being online. Just send him the PM and he will get it.
    @Phluff yeah, it was lol. And @Amphitrite I can't decide either on Scot, Scot., or ~Scot~.
    What are you going to change your name to?
    HI XD That was fun filming lol, it was also really painful waiting for stuff :P What would you change your name to btw?
    Enjoy your vacation
    Maplestory is a pretty good game. But, the higher level you get (let's say level 55), it's a lot of grinding.
    [quote=merridian;bt19374]Cool, are you going for a mix? which one?[/quote] I hatched with his Phoenix and got Fiery Judgement. He got that Fire Wyrven.
    Cool, are you going for a mix? which one?
    That was random lolz.
    I finished WT with my Fire legend & loOove my new Phoenix! My Life wizzie is next!
    Nice job on the grades, must feel great. I'm sure those crowns and the sub will feel even greater!
    Congrats on magus stat!
    [quote=Asteria;bt18185]Oh ok well i dont play dragonball z so i wouldnt know how hard it is xD[/quote] lol its cool
    [quote=Kane Giantblood;bt18201]Congratz and sorry. :P[/quote] thnx and its ok
    Congratz and sorry. :P
    Oh ok well i dont play dragonball z so i wouldnt know how hard it is xD
    [quote=Asteria;bt18178]What game is it?....[/quote] i dont think you will care or reply its Dragon ball Z Shin Budokai Another Road
    What game is it?....
    [quote=Kane Giantblood;bt17944]Eh I don't really like it sorry :\.

Also I really don't care about the royal wedding.

But interesting post. :3[/quote] i srsly dont care what you think i was just saying it srslyand umm thnx for saying i havea intresting post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast