Pets In Balance

[CENTER]My Blog will contain loads of info about the in-game
Pets of Wizard101. [/CENTER]

1. Christmas over, New Year Coming!!!

Well I hope everyone holiday season was a blast, but now it time for 2010 to show itself.

I can't wait to see all the new things coming to wizard101 in 2010, it all start with the release of the GRIZZLEHEIM HOUSES/HOUSE (no idea if there will be more then one released at the same time.)

So what would you all like to see come to wizard101 in 2010?
    :fest33:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Prayers Have Been Answered!

Its The best day ever, Wizard101 has released it limited time, and now I dont have to leave wizard101 which is so still the best game ever. LOL! So thanks to everyone that prayed for me, now all I need is the JOB part.
    [B][I](You Can't Raid Yourself Of Me That Easy! hehehe)[/I][/B]

Also I will be doing this come the first of the Year, sad thing now, I wasted all them crowns!:52:

So if you would like to take part of the one year subscription please read below... ...

Updated 12-11-09 at 6:30:39 PM by White Tiger Knight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Some Very Sad News :(

[B][I][U][COLOR=red]I LOST MY JOB !!![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
    And there is no where in my town/city that is Hiring. I guess fast food doesn't need the holiday help LOL!

And right before christmas this really stinks, and with that wizard101 will be played a little less. I was asubscriber until October when I stopped playing PVP, and seeing as that is the only thing subscribers get to do for free I just let it go.

Now I have all of Wizard City and Krokatopia unlocked ...

Updated 12-8-09 at 2:28:00 PM by Milt (Inappropriate Language)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Season For Giving Thanks

Well I would like to hear back for all of you, (ALL OF YOU!) would read this post.

Tell me and eveyone, Why You Are Thankful, to have the life you live, the job you have, the family and friend who care about you. There is some much in all your lives that giving thanks just once, could help someone whos year have not been so great.

I will Start:

I am thankful for the family I have, there all not best friends right now, but I hope the love each other, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So Much Staff

Well I know most of the news that I am about to talk about is some what old, but I'm bored and wanna type. So lets get started...

[B][I]November 2nd.[/I][/B]
    [B]:byebye:Hallowe'en has left the Spiral![/B]
    All good things must come to an end, and Spooky Bob and his friends have left the Spiral, along with all the Hallowe'en decorations and visitors...until next year!
    ---------------------------------
    [B]November 3rd.[/B]
    :bek150:[B]Veterans Day Gift from ...

Updated 11-9-09 at 10:00:24 PM by Milt (Advertising)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast