Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Prophets Child

by , 6-23-13 at 10:16:10 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Hello =3 So I was writing a story a few months back and I forgot about it and blah blah blah.. Anyways I am going to REDO the entire story and I will post it in this blog. I may post it in the Stories and Poem area but I know for sure I will post it here. So I should have the first chapter up tomorrow night or tomorrow. It all depends =3 so I am excited to write again ^-^ I need an outlet lately ..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Like Diamonds in the Sky

by , 3-24-13 at 10:46:09 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Okay so my tower died a week or so ago and I got GIMP on it the other day. I haven't done any art since I got it but I decided to make this today. It is really great doing art so let me know what you think of it. I am not a huge fan of the font but it is all I had to work with atm.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Name Change :D

by , 2-20-13 at 9:57:12 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Hello all :D If you may or may not have seen, I got a name change ^-^
    Marshall Lee has to be the best character from Adventure Time ever. He if from the Fionna and Cake Special and he is a better vampire than Edward Cullen.... or Tina Cohen Chang lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Warming up a bit

by , 1-14-13 at 12:27:54 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Alright so the update isnt as bad as I thought. I am starting to like it =3 I mean I figured out how to redo my blog and stuff and I am learning the ropes and its actually fun ^-^ So my apologies Central for hating your new update. I am starting to love you again
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wow ...

by , 1-8-13 at 7:12:19 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Okay well I am not liking the new layout at all now.
    I come to my blog to see what damage has been done and I am horrified! The background is not even one of my own images. I dont know where it came from at all. I am stuck with it because I cannot figure out how to change it :/ Plus the new layout is SOO complicated I cant understand any of it. It took my awhile to figure out how to post a new entry.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast