Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Death Wizard Questing

by , 1-25-14 at 5:16:38 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Hola! So I thought I would actually post something wizard101 related so I am going to talk about my death wizard.
    So first off I normally dont do side quests, I am not a big fan of questing in the first place so I dont normally do anything beyond the main storyline.
    So my death wizard finished Dragonspyre the other day and he had just turned 45 .... and I've had this problem with my other wizards and this is when I take the time to do the Grizzleheim and Wintertusk arc. So I am just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Testing

by , 1-15-14 at 10:38:35 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Alright so I got this book for Christmas called The Testing, I dont remember the author sorry, but it looks pretty good. The other night I looked up review of the book and allot of people said its a knock off of the Hunger Games with the whole dystopian society and they fight to the death to achieve something. I have not had the chance to read it yet because I have a list of stuff I need to read (House of Hades, The Hobbit, LoTR Trilogy) But I will get around to reading it, before I start Game of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Allegiant -.- WARNING!: Spoilers! In case you havent read it

by , 1-8-14 at 3:48:38 AM (The World of Insanity)
    So I know this is not wizard101 related but....
    So I just finished Allegiant by Veronica Roth and if you've read it you probably have an idea of what I'm gonna talk about.

TRIS! I was sitting here on my bed reading it and I was like oh Caleb is going to give himself up for the cause which I wasn't upset about but I felt for Tris. So she goes into the Death Serum and I'm like Yeah Tris you can do it. And she gets shot??!?!?!?!?!? Like WHAT? At first I was like oh its fine ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Its been ages :D

by , 1-4-14 at 1:09:17 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Why hello there =3 I am back from my sort of break I took. It was due to Azteca quest just being TOO boring for me plus the addition of school. Its been a pretty tough year school wise and I just couldnt keep up with the game and school.
    Any ways :D I feel almost as if I am starting over on central. Before my small break I had noticed that the people that I knew when I started who were like the central "famous" were leaving or just not posting and such. But now I only have a few ...

Updated 1-4-14 at 2:01:05 AM by Marshall Lee

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Prophet's Child: Chapter One

by , 7-10-13 at 9:35:49 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Alright *Awkward head scratch* I haven't really had time to write so I missed my deadline but better late then never right? :D So here is Chapter one of the completely redone Prophets Child. Leave a comment if you read it please, Id like some feedback to improve or see how it is ^-^
    I always knew I was different. It was a common fact. I have brown hair, I like orange and I am different from most kids. I did not have any idea how or why I was different, I just knew I was. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast