Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Heyo Long time no See

by , 5-30-15 at 3:15:31 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Bonjour!
    I've been gone for eons it seems but I really want to get back into this. So my name is Nathan and this is my blog. I may try and update it next week. A whole new look, name, etc. But I just want to talk. If anyone is reading this talk back! I'm here to make friends and such and live my life because you know what else is there to do? With this newfound blogging energy, I plan on sharing what I've got going on in my life this summer if I remember to do so. I am teaching myself français ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Confessions

by , 3-4-14 at 12:04:14 AM (The World of Insanity)
    So there is a thread in the off topic section called Confessions and it really got me thinking about myself. I want to post some of my confessions here. I feel like of people actually read these then they should know a little about me ^^
    so without further ado here are my confessions.

•I have only a few fears; bugs, heights, being alone, and the pain of dying.
    •I have anticipatory anxiety and I miss out on things because of it.
    •I sleep with a stuffed animal. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What???

by , 3-1-14 at 12:02:40 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Two posts in one week?? What is this???
    So I finally downloaded a new version of GIMP and I did a little art. It isn't the best since I'm a little rusty but I'm pretty proud of it :3

I need to get new brushes, new fonts, and new ideas. But for returning after awhile I think its pretty good :3
    Let me know what you think
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Anime

by , 2-27-14 at 11:19:38 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Heyo! So last night while reading the Glass Menagerie, I was like I'mma watch Totoro. So I watched My Neighbour Totoro for the first time last night and I must say it was pretty good. It was not what I thought since if a character is in the title you assume they're a main character. But despite that I still really enjoyed the movie. I thought it was charming and it had just the right mix of reality and fantasy that it was just so neat.
    So I was wanting all your opinions on new anime. So do ...
    Tags: anime, totoro
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. #PetProbs

by , 2-6-14 at 11:09:44 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Heyo people-o
    So the other day this guy was in the hatchery and he a myth sprite. He was asking people to hatch and when he came over to me I was thought to myself, I could say no and be on my way but I know how he feels. Everyone has to start somewhere with pets and I should help him. So I hatched with my dragon with Proof, Defy, Fairy and Balanceblade. I got a myth sprite back and I was going to trash it but I was like "Huh maybe I should improve it."
    So thats what I am doing. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast