Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. What did I miss?

by , 6-24-11 at 2:27:41 PM (The Stormy Blog)
    [quote=StormGoddess;2229726]As some of you know im StormGoddess aka Scarlet (: Ive been gone for awhile and havent logged on wizard and central for 2 months or one (i dont remember). I know about wintertusk (:and new pets and spells. but what else happened? im planning to come back. o and i was gone cuz i had to focus more on school but now its summer ):[/quote]

lol i forgot about my blog
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. hi again

i havent logged in central for 4 days! so thought i'd say hi! so hi! (; ill TRY to be on and post more exciting things.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pvp Partner?

by , 4-22-11 at 12:35:12 AM (The Stormy Blog)
    [quote=StormGoddess;1978845]I need a pvp partner. i am targeting an ice wizard thats level 60 and can help me rank up. i am only a 400 somthing private :( today i did pvp whole day! and i only won 2! but 1 of them didnt count since they were downranking and they fled first round. so thanks in advance[/quote]

help me lol! i am really bad in pvp :[
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Yes! I Finally Finished It! :D

by , 4-9-11 at 11:34:08 AM (The Stormy Blog)
    Yay! I can't believe I finished the DS crafting quest! I thought it would be in there forever. :D It was so HARD! I had to waste over 20,000 gold to buy reagents! But it's all worth it! Now on to the CL crafting quest! * goes to Floating Land. Looks at recipie * Oh my. Wish Me Luck. (: Cya around the Spiral!

-Scarlet
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Updates!

WOOT! I feel great! I saw the latest posts about all the new pets, and the new addition of mounts in your house! I am very excited about leaving my tiger to roam in my Mooshu house! I am also excited for the NEW school pets! I am pretty sure that you will have to obtain them from quests from your teacher! The pets I know thats coming out is Kracken which is for Storm, Scarecrow for Death, and Humogofrog for Myth! I think they sound awesome!!! Also I saw that all the mounts that they are selling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast