The Stormy Blog

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=15825&pictureid=172963[/IMG] This Title was made by Snow Goddess Thanks!

1. What did I miss?

by , 6-24-11 at 2:27:41 PM (The Stormy Blog)
    [quote=StormGoddess;2229726]As some of you know im StormGoddess aka Scarlet (: Ive been gone for awhile and havent logged on wizard and central for 2 months or one (i dont remember). I know about wintertusk (:and new pets and spells. but what else happened? im planning to come back. o and i was gone cuz i had to focus more on school but now its summer ):[/quote]

lol i forgot about my blog
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. hi again

i havent logged in central for 4 days! so thought i'd say hi! so hi! (; ill TRY to be on and post more exciting things.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Annoying Fizzles!

by , 4-23-11 at 4:32:46 PM (The Stormy Blog)
    I was with my friend (DrakeFlame). We were doing PvP! I did a big storm lord and he judged one of them so they had like 80 and the other one had 200. i was gonna do tempest and he was gonna judge them. But WE FIZZED! We were so close! we ended up losing o: ! :( See what fizzles do to you!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pvp Partner?

by , 4-22-11 at 12:35:12 AM (The Stormy Blog)
    [quote=StormGoddess;1978845]I need a pvp partner. i am targeting an ice wizard thats level 60 and can help me rank up. i am only a 400 somthing private :( today i did pvp whole day! and i only won 2! but 1 of them didnt count since they were downranking and they fled first round. so thanks in advance[/quote]

help me lol! i am really bad in pvp :[
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Worst Grade Ever! I am annoyed and mad!

by , 4-13-11 at 6:03:35 PM (The Stormy Blog)
    ok yesterday our math class was taking a test. these boys next to me kept on chatting and talking and bothering me! so taday my math teacher passed out the tests back. i got a very low score! F! i got and F! 1/6! UGH! i should've at least got a B+. It was the boys fault! I couldnt concentrate! :( so after class i talk to my teacher and i told him about the boys so i can get a re-take. :) so there is one good thing that happened in class. :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast