Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. T'was a night to remember

[COLOR=#000000]So last night, was winterfest and well.. it was amazing(to say the least).
    I got to dance with the male that I like XD we were like, holding hands and jumping up and down screaming lyrics to songs we knew. (cute, ik XD)
    and some random guy grabbed me to slow dance..
    and I danced almost the whole time and made a lot of new friends :)
    when 1d was playing, all of us girls got in a circle and started screaming lyrics like weirdos, and the boys had a little circle ...

Updated 2-10-13 at 5:43:00 PM by Animosity

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. run.

[B][COLOR=#FF3333][FONT=arial]1. how did you get started blogging?:
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]I wanted to see what a blog was.. I dont exactly remember why.. I think I stumbled on them one day.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF3333][FONT=arial]2. what would you say is your blogging "quote"?:
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]"..."[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF3333][FONT=arial]3. how do you come up with ideas for your blog posts?:
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]I try to relate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. mass deletion.

So today, I decided I would delete a lot of unnecessary things or people from several sites. From here to *****.
    So first off- if you think I deleted you by accident(which I've already acknowledged once) then please VM me.
    groups--
    I'm not interested in join groups right now, I find them kinda pointless since they are active for a week and then die.
    Therefore, I have no groups created by me.
    I don't do ingame friend groups either.
    I'm at 6 right now, and thats ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. please lead me out of the dark...

[CENTER][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]It's been a long two years,[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]I can't change the past,[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]I've shed so many tears,[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Can't believe I've lasted this long.

[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    >[video=youtube;PzVR1h4joeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzVR1h4joeg[/video][/CENTER]

Updated 1-19-13 at 1:28:55 PM by Animosity

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. i like chaos

Actually Animosity HAS nothing to do with chaos.. I thought I would bring ya'll a definition of it.
    [B]Definition of [I]ANIMOSITY[/I][/B]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana][B]:[/B] ill will or resentment tending toward active hostility [B]:[/B] an antagonistic attitude
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#A1A3A6][FONT=Verdana][B][B]Examples of [I]ANIMOSITY[/I][/B]

[LIST][*]We put aside our personal [I]animosities[/I] so that we could work together.[*]<his ...

Updated 1-14-13 at 8:39:11 PM by Animosity

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast