Wizzy related

1. Wow.

So, I like pvp just as much as the next person..
    except I've had a terrible experience today, that has changed my mind about some of the people in a certain group here on central. Not only did I get insulted because I was 2v2ing with a friend, but they went on during the whole match. I've never faced such a rude couple of central members in game. Honestly just shocked.

Honestly, I dont see whats worse, puppetting or using high level tc cards. Its about the same..
    Categories
    Wizzy related
  2. Some things are better left unsaid.

-OOOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
    This has been like the best monday in A LONG TIME.
    New Ptv MV. King for a day.. was just like.. mind blown. AH.
    AND TO TOP IT OFF, PTV ANNOUNCED A TOUR WITH SWS. LIIIIIKKEEE, AHHHH. I WANNA GOOO SO BAD.
    I've told God's Grace like 10 times now.. I'm determined to go. I'm gonna get a job so I can get the money for the tickets c:
    But its also close to my birthday.. so maybe that can be a present c:
    ^for those who ...
  3. Mooshu bound!

Breck is starting her adventure in Mooshu, at level 34 C: Wish us luck as we continue the Malistaire arc!
    Side quests are paying off big time. I believe, I have done almost every single side so far C:
    Categories
    Wizzy related
  4. lalala first time in the arena

Won my first match C: with great help from my fire minion.. Alex would be so proud xD (probably not but still..)
    Categories
    Wizzy related
  5. Well, I did it.

I've survived my junior year of high school.. So far.. on exams, I've got 2 A's, 2 C's and a D... (yeah, Algebra 2 didn't go too well..)
    Now to catch up on that wonderful thing called sleep<3 I'm so tired, I can't speak right.
    Also 2 free donuts today.. omnomnomnom

Breckie is up to level 24.. in KrokoSphinx.. I feel extremely high to be in Krokosphinx xDD I've done every single quest so far lol.. its paying off, I guess, cos I can solo about everything xD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast