Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Celestia Date Revealed (almost)

by , 9-28-10 at 11:44:24 PM (A Balanced Life)
    [quote=Atrocity;1176522][CENTER]This is from [U]The FriendlyNecromancer[/U].[/CENTER]

[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]This if from [U]West Karana (Tipa)[/U].[/CENTER]
    [/quote]

Well thank you for this wonderful news Reed! :) I can't wait for Celestia to come out.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Latest Artwork!

by , 9-16-10 at 11:16:05 PM (A Balanced Life)
    So I made this just now and wanted to share it to all you wizards out there.

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=9367&pictureid=118793[/IMG]

I did another one like this with monotone colors. It didn't turn out so well. lol

Tell me if you like it , rate it, and give me some helpful critisism please. (All OPTIONAL)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Myth Wizard Leveling and Pet Leveling

by , 9-11-10 at 2:08:03 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Today I was leveling up my Myth wizard. My sub ran out so I can't do pvp lol.
    So anyways, I got through the main quests. I still need to do the sides in Triton Avenue. I got some good drops from nightshade lol.

Then I went on my Balance wizard, Brandon LegendBright, and leveled up my pet. I got up to adult on my hydra, and got my dragon up to epic lol. I love that little guy. Anyway, my hydra got a weakness card. Good in pvp. Now I'm hoping for some balance boost on my Hydra. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My New Blog!

by , 9-10-10 at 7:57:34 PM (A Balanced Life)
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkorange][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=black] [COLOR=orange] Hello all! I just recently bought this blog. Hope you all like it. :)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567