Wizard101 Central - A Balanced Life - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

A Balanced Life

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=9367&pictureid=202614[/IMG]

1. A Thoughtful Gift From Meowiarty

by , 2-14-11 at 11:18:04 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello all!

I just got back from a Big Ben run. It was very fun and different with a legendary balance and life. We breezed through the instance only stopping for health wisps.

Spike the Crusher was very generous and gave me some Striders of the Verge. I'll give thos to one of my low level wizards, possibly Myth. Spike was a very interesting foe. He didn't really pose a threat to our duo, but was putting up a good fight. Using several Fire Birds and Fire Sharks, brining ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Storm and Ice Out of MB!

by , 2-1-11 at 5:28:06 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello all!

I finally got my Storm and Ice combo team out of Marleybone last week. It took me a while to get through Big Ben due to my computer's lack of speed lol.

I have come to enjoy Marleybone and the creatures that inhabit the world. The ice mobs are, well, very very mean. But what would you expect from a rat that's about to be defeated? If I were it, I'd tower like crazy! However, I'm not quite sure [I]why[/I] you would wantto pull someone into a battle if the end ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm Fine With the Open Chat Change

by , 1-19-11 at 7:19:01 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello wizards of the Spiral!

I am completely fine with what KingsIsle did with open chat. You can still get it, you just need to buy a subscription with a credit card. This chat is, after all, only for wizards 18+.

If you are quitting the game merely due to a chating change, then why did you play wizard101 in the first place? The game is not all about talking to other people. It is good to socialize, but filtered chat can work just fine. I admit that I miss saying numbers. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. An Unexpected Visitor

by , 1-16-11 at 2:47:42 PM (A Balanced Life)

While working on my Storm and Ice combo team, I encountered a strange sight. The team was working in the Ironworks when I saw Old Smokey in the warehouse. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but it is very odd.

Here's a picture:

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=8179&pictureid=151023[/IMG]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Storm and Ice out of Krok!

by , 12-28-10 at 6:58:52 PM (A Balanced Life)

I just got my Storm and Ice combo team out of Krok. Here's a picture:

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=8179&pictureid=145790[/IMG]

They finished Krok at level 26. I am very excited to go to Marleybone and see what it has in store for this team.

Thank you to: *Helios*

Updated 12-28-10 at 7:07:02 PM by Voltare

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast