Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Well, I've Done It!

by , 3-28-11 at 11:22:15 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello all!

Yesterday, I got Dylan into Krok. I was a bit pinched on time since I had school the next day and it was getting late. So, due to that, I didn't do any side quests in Firecat Alley. I would like to give a [B][I][U]BIG [/U][/I][/B]thank you to FuzzyWuzzy and Halo94 for helping me through the three streets. I hope to have loads of fun with death in Krok. Here's a picture of Dylan next to Tinu Bhak'mal:

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=8179&pictureid=173248[/IMG] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Happy Spring Everybody!

by , 3-19-11 at 1:58:18 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello all!

From today onto next sunday, I have Spring Break!

*Skips around, handing flowers to wizards*

Well, I have plenty of plans for the weekend. I plan to atleast get to Krok on my second baby death wizard. I also plan to farm some on Brandon.

Have a happy Spring Season everybody! :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Alex Reaches Master!

by , 3-14-11 at 10:25:26 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello all!

Yesterday, I got Alex StormBlade, my storm wizard, to level 40! Here's a picture:

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=8179&pictureid=169077[/IMG]

Thank you Brandon LegendBright, my legendary balance wizard, for the clothes and wand. :)

I've always loved Storm magic. Ever since my first Storm wizard, Alex Storm, that I made in the fall of '08, I have enjoyed storm's strong attack spells. The health ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Do You Like the New Updates?

by , 3-4-11 at 2:15:35 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello all!

With the new updates, I was wondering what you guys liked about it. I personally love the elvan attire. It brings back memories from BETA with the Master's pattern on it. I also enjoy the new houses.

But there are some down sides. I really don't like how house's interiors are getting ever so small. I would rather live outside than inside. I also will not enjoy the rug bug not being there anymore. It was very fun to go to new places in your house.

Updated 3-4-11 at 6:54:16 PM by Voltare

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Plants Won't Die!

by , 2-26-11 at 7:25:35 PM (A Balanced Life)
    Hello all!

I haven't been on Wizard101 or Central lately due to some computer issues. They're all resolved for now, so I'll finally be able to finsh decorating my house.

Logging on this morning, I expected my plants to be wilting or dead. After a five days without tending to, you would expect them to be dead too. But believe it or not, my plants were still alive and ready to harvest. My plants were not elder yet, so that explanation can be debuncked.

In ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast