Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. All these May Cast talents

by , 6-13-15 at 10:49:18 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]510833[/ATTACH]

[I][B]May Cast:
    [LIST][*]Fairy[*]Disarm[*]Freeze[*]Unicorn[/LIST]
    [/B][/I]And I still haven't gotten it to Mega I:

Updated 6-13-15 at 10:52:48 PM by Varus

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. November already?

by , 11-1-13 at 9:06:07 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    Hi everyone, no I'm not dead, :001_tongue: I've had allot going on with Highschool and stuff.

So how is everyone? I got ASSASSINS CREED BLACK FLAG Tuesday and it's amazing so far, though only on sequence three. Pokemon Y and X came out, Sadly I haven't a 3DS yet, gonna get one for christmas as well is Y.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween this year too! Along with much candy >:3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's been awhile...

by , 9-26-13 at 7:49:57 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    So with school and everything it's kinda been hectic less time on the computer y'know. So I've been on and off of the computer but haven't had time to come up here often, just checking in sometimes..

So now I'm in Colorguard in ROTC, it's really fun, averaging around 96-98 on grades and hating P.E. Most of my teachers are pretty cool, when you aren't sassing them. Most of the students in my class are really lazy though and don't do their work, most of the time taking the stuff ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. All things Hannibal Lecter

by , 8-23-13 at 9:21:00 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    So recently I've gained an interest in Dr. Lecter, if you don't know who he is, or don't even know what I am talking about, take a trip down to your local library or go on line and read the book!

They are amazing books and I have just started reading the Last one. I've always been fascinated in thriller stuff so o3o.

And season two of Hannibal comes out next year WOOOHOOOO!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dangan Ronpa; **FOR ALL BLEACH FANS THAT ARE CAUGHT UP PLEASE LOOK AT THE BOTTOM*

by , 7-31-13 at 8:47:48 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    Anyone seen it? I've just finished watching the game and waiting for it to animate into the anime....So far my Favorite is Ishimaru Sakura and Monokuma.

Yes the evil bear.

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=392120[/IMG]

I also found this sick Bleach [COLOR=#ff0000][U][I][B]FAN ANIMATION

[/B][/I][/U][/COLOR]<span style="color:#ff0000;"><u><em><strong>[video=youtube_share;d0 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast