Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Everythings changed...

by , 6-12-10 at 11:14:42 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Pink]As you can probably tell, I have not been on Wizard101 in almost 2 months. In that time so much has happened....

On April 23rd I turned 14. It was a very nice birthday, I went to the beach and saw dolphins swimming in the morning and before night fell. Such a sight to see. =)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Pink]

At the moment I am logged onto W101. But, because I haven't played in such a long time, and with all the new ...

Updated 6-19-10 at 9:16:50 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ╚{ Another Rock'n Contest! }╖

by , 2-27-10 at 11:15:01 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    Hello, yes I know I said I would put a hold onto my blog until i will be able to play Wizard101 again, but it just doesn't feel right to leave a final sad blog post like that for like a few months!!
    First off! I shall say right now I can not give out ANY prizes! (see last entry).

With that said the contest is....
    -drum roles-
    WIZARD101 FASHION!

I'm wanting to see the most creative, cute, most YOU outfit you can think of!
    Categories:
    levels: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wizard101 Crashed :(

by , 2-20-10 at 12:35:34 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    Man do I need a new computer!

My family has had this old computer for about 6 years! And thats not back but we have a lot of stuff on it so its really slow and is slow :(
    But now our computer can't handle Wizard101 so it restarts the computer to protect it from a major crash and seriously messing up the computer.

:( So no I'm going to put a hold on my Blog until we'll be able to get a new computer this spring.
    Sorry people just a few more months until ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ♥Happy Valentines Day!♥

by , 2-14-10 at 11:48:59 AM (As Time Passes You By)
    [CENTER][LEFT][CENTER][SIZE=6][COLOR=Red] HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

[COLOR=Lime][SIZE=2]Well its that day of the year where people show others how much they love them!!
    Isn't it wonderful?
    Well I wanted to give you guys a card! and since I can't actually give you a real one,
    I made one on the computer!!
    Hope you like it!

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5684&pictureid=55434[/IMG] ...

Updated 2-14-10 at 8:29:21 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog Statistics?

by , 2-9-10 at 7:35:24 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [SIZE=2]I just found this out today about my blog. (yes I know I'm kind of late to figure this out lol)
    Like [/SIZE]I would see some of my entries say 200 views and I would be so excited and think 200 people view that blog, but really only a certain amount of people viewed it multiple times. I'm happy that they did but it bumbed me out that 200 people didn't view my blog.

Well since no one gets confused like I did, do this to find the Blog Statistics.
    1. Go to Blog control ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast