Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Where has the magic gone?

by , 8-17-10 at 12:22:50 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"]I remember when I first started playing Wizard101 a couple of years ago. I was young and was going through a tough part of my life, so to get through it I started playing W101. When I first played everything was so magical, a big smile was on my face as I talked to Ambrose and Gamma and created my first character. All the bad stuff just melted away.

As I carefully and slowly figured out how to move around, cast spells, and talk to friends. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Updates on Blog

by , 8-13-10 at 6:47:17 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]All my life I have wanted to go to Japan, but I know that it won't happen soon, I decided I'm going to do my room Japanese style (the traditional style). And now I'm getting tired of my blog look, its really plain and boring. I will also do a makeover and try to create a traditional Japanese flow (try). Its hard find pictures that will go together, but it will be worth it =)[/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Celestia - Give KI Time People!

by , 8-10-10 at 12:26:23 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [COLOR="Black"][FONT="Century Gothic"]We All know about Celetia and the new schools, and if you don't - What rock have you been under? A lot of people are making topics about when it will come out, and ranting about it, sending letters to KI and ect. I'm going to say this in the nicest possible way, shut up please!

J Todd Coleman's Facebook:
    [quote]I'm not in a position to give any dates -- when we are ready to say something, our marketing group will make ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Life House

by , 8-2-10 at 8:47:20 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]I have been saving up for over a month, and guess what I bought. A Life House! It's really empty right now... so much room, so little furniture. I have no clue what I am going to do with the outside right now. On the inside I'm going to do a Zen approach to it. I have it all planned out, of course now all I need is another 100,000 coins to buy all the furniture xD

I am now broke with less than 500 coins. I feel so poor...
    Went from 100,000 to 500 in just ...

Updated 8-3-10 at 1:40:07 AM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Storm knocked out our power

by , 7-27-10 at 9:17:57 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Where I live we have had really bad storms since the weekend. They would last from noon to far into the night. My house has been lucky and not have power outage unlike neighborhoods around us.

My luck ran out today. We had yet another storm today, knocked down a tree up the street, knocked most of my county's power out (Including my house) and we had so much rain my back porch, which is made of cement, was basically a tiny pool. It looked to have at least 2 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast