Kris

1. Balance and Celestia

Since I started getting bored on my Life Wizard, I picked up my work on my Level 45 Balance. Got her to level 46 a few minutes ago. Haven't played her in months. I beat Malistaire on her at level 45, and I'm kinda disappointed I can't go to Celestia yet. I've been questing like crazy on her, in Marleybone since it gives fair experience and is rather easy. I don't know how long it's going to take for me to get to level 48 (according to the W101 message boards that is the lowest level requirement ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's Official....

It's official, I'm ADDICTED to PvP! Amber and I are both almost Veterans. I ranked down since my friend was BEGGING me to PvP with him, and we lost a few times... next time he asks me, I get to do what I do best, make excuses, change subjects and never shut up! Luckily, Amber and I haven't come across a loss yet, but that may change at any time. I got enough tickets for the Commander boots(654 to be exact :) ) but it wont let me buy them >.< I think I should be able to at least buy them just ...

Updated 12-26-10 at 7:36:11 PM by Kris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone! :)

So, what did you guys get?

And please, just remember the true meaning of Christmas....

I got an Acer Laptop! :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. PvP!

Gotta love PvP! Since I finished CL I started Crafting (left off at DS, got one more Ring of Apotheosis), did a little Gardening, and a ton of PvP. I have found an awesome teammate, a Legendary Fire. We PvPed last night for a couple hours, didn't lose a single match. I also got a screenshot of something worth going on PvP Noobs Anonymous!

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=13961&pictureid=144732[/IMG]

Me and my BFF Amber, we're an awesome ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First Blog Post

Yay! First Blog post!

I'm so glad to FINALLY be out of school. Yes, we had a half day today, making up a snow day. Barely anyone was there, and we did nothing but sit around all day, but hey, better than doing work I guess. Everyone have a safe and happy Holiday! :)

Just hit Apprentice Gardener. Not one of my favorite things but I got the Crown Plants as Drops so I'm planting them.

At the same time I'm also playing the UK Beta. Same thing, but weirdly ...

Updated 12-23-10 at 3:50:55 PM by Kris

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789