Kris

1. 2 Complete, 178 to Go.

Yup, second day of school over, 178 to go.

It's sooooo stressful even now. I already have homework, so I'm horribly afraid of what will become of this. Tomorrow I have the mile run in gym, supposed to complete in 8 minutes. A little iffy on that.

I'm happy about my Digital Image Editing class, though. :d Photoshop for the win~

The getting up early thing isn't working for me, lol. Quite an adjustment I have to make.

But I'll pull through ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Last Day of Summer

Summer is coming to an end. Seven days ago, I was telling myself "a week from now I'll be getting ready for my first day back..," and here I am. I'm definitely not ready or excited to go back, but you gotta do what you gotta do, I suppose.

I'm not quite sure what this year will bring me. I'm taking more advanced classes, and I'm guaranteed homework along with them. Soccer has started as well, so there goes my afternoon.

Four out of my eight classes are upstairs ...

Updated 8-26-12 at 1:22:19 PM by Kris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Lasy Day of School

...is tomorrow.

I'm happy summer is finally upon us, but 2 of my childhood best friends are moving.

Gosh, it's going to be hard. /:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I Hear Summer Calling...

My blog like...died.

It's almost summer! I remember late August getting ready to START the year. Geez, now that I think about it, it went fast...

*Counts on fingers* 3 more this week, 4 next week, then three more after, and we're done! :d That makes ten! lol.

Actually, we only have 6 legit days left. Friday of next week and the Monday after are early dismissal days (Don't know, won't question), Tuesday (the 5th) is Field Day (Ikr, weird a high school has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New World: Avalon

A discussion can be found [URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275228"]here[/URL].

Wow. Those pics look really cool. Unfortunately I'm only level 65 in Zafaria and my subscription just might be running out soon. Guess I have a lot of work to do.

Happy late Easter, by the way. Hope everyone's day was nice. :)

Updated 4-9-12 at 5:08:23 PM by Kris (spelling fail)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast