Kris

1. My Not-So-Exciting Life Events!

Haha I think the title of this blog is still black..

I'm just gonna warn you, this post is going to be extremely boring, read at your own risk.

Hmm..My life. School, work, sleep, repeat?

I'm so excited though. I'm taking the National Spanish Exam in a few weeks.. Yeah.. It's essentially a big Spanish test. Yes, I'm excited to take a Spanish test. JUDGE ME. Plus I get to miss two classes.

I took it last year and just winged it. No studying whatsoever.. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hello Again..

Yeah, uh, hi. I just read my last blog post which was a super long time ago and I said I'd be back. *Edit - almost 9 months ago!

I lied. But I think I'm actually back for real this time, lol.

In my last post I said I was going to figure out how to change these blog colors. I still haven't done that.. They changed the forum layout (or whatever) a really long time ago and I'm still trying to figure out some of the little things like this, I feel so pathetic haha. *Edit #2 ...

Updated 3-9-14 at 9:47:01 PM by Kris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hey Hey Hey!

Woahhhhh it's been forever. I doubt even most of you guys even remember me. That's okay though. I've been gone since...October-ish? School this year was a disaster lol. Just couldn't keep up on here.

Me, being myself, decided to log back into the game and welllll...I'm regretting that choice. :p I'm officially re-addicted and finishing up Avalon right now.

I'm still getting used to this new Central layout. Can you even call it new anymore? I don't think..

See ...

Updated 6-24-13 at 6:05:42 PM by Kris (Noobishness)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hi.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and has a happy New Year!

And before I forget, RIP to Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, today is 3 years he passed. Hope you enjoy giving God those drum lessons! A7X fo[U]REV[/U]er.

Anywho..

There's snow on the ground..Kris is sick..no sled riding for her. :p Watch, by the time I get better, it'll be gone.

Hope to see you guys soon!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Long Time No See

Hey guys..it's been forever since I updated this! I know, I haven't been very active lately.

Is it sad I'm already thinking of summer '13?

'Till next time, love and miss you all! Hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable Christmas!
    -Kris

Updated 6-24-13 at 6:04:26 PM by Kris (rahahaha)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast