Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Polterpooch - Is this pet otainable by hatching?

by , 11-20-15 at 1:37:35 AM (Savannah DarkHeart)
    Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDarkHeart View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm just posting this thread as an inquiry to see if the Polterpooch pet is indeed obtainable via hatching?

Just seeking confirmation and further guidance since I have hatched multiple times to try and obtain it, but continually receive my own pet, or the "
    Ghost Hound" hybrid pet back.

Others have also mentioned having difficulty obtaining Polterpooch pet via hatches (have not obtained).

Any information, pictures,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Critical/Block System Changes Coming

by , 10-29-15 at 5:49:53 PM (Savannah DarkHeart)
    Thank you very much for the update!

I truly hope that whatever the critical/block changes are going to be... That it's a general "base critical/block" set fairly amongst all schools on standard gear (dropped or crafted). With the exception of each schools "normal/standard/typical" perks.

I think that whatever the changes are to be with critical, or block... it should not affect those that have gone above and beyond.... spending countless hours and crowns
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TIME FOR NEW PET SNACKS? VOTE HERE!

by , 10-21-15 at 3:11:45 PM (Savannah DarkHeart)
    Anyone else out there interested in some new pet snacks?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Awesome New Pet Game Idea by Dylan489

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan489 View Post
    I have had this idea for some time.

what if there was a pet game on wizard 101 like those racing games at some restaurants where you pick a place to race and its ranked from easy to hard. Your pet will be on a vehicle of your choice and you will race against 3 random monsters throughout the spiral. As for the locations, it should be celestia and the worlds farther than that.

The choice of vehicles will be the same and can't be customized until you win 5 times.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is It True? If So... Thank You KI For Giving People A Second Chance!

Thank you KI for giving people a second chance.

Although I was unaware that this glitch existed... "Nobody" is perfect, and "Everyone" makes mistakes... And in this case, including KI with programming errors.

Two wrongs don't make it right and I do agree that people should be punished for their wrong doings, but I also think that the punishment was a bit on the harsher side.

I think that at least a warning and/or temporary ban should have
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast