Little Forest Blog :)

Littlelfwizard's blog!

1. Goal setting and science experiment!

by , 5-31-13 at 1:51:22 PM (Little Forest Blog :))
    I know I haven't been on at all. I'm noticing a lack of time in my life right now. Real life seems to have a way doing that... Anyway I'm starting a new thing. So basically I'm struggling with my weight and skin. Nothing seems to work, and I've notice other people with the same problem. Because there are so many lies concerning looks. I've decided to conduct an experiment on myself. I did some research, and created a care manual that should work if my hypothesis is correct. (I'm posting this here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. When I Grow Up.... :D

by , 4-19-13 at 6:51:56 PM (Little Forest Blog :))
    Hi!

I'm really excited right now! Let me explain why. So, I've been trying to become a successful writer since the third grade. Many people said I wasn't "capable and shouldn't dream about it." So ever since then I've been practicing my writing skills; actually I've grown the most as a writer here on Central.

For the past six months my brother has excelled in a natural talent of his Computer, technology, graphics, and video editing. I couldn't help but thinking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. When Life Throws You Lemons.

by , 1-12-13 at 11:04:02 PM (Little Forest Blog :))
    Hi,

I posted a while back about my father, and how he hurt my mom brother and I. Things have gotten a bit better. We're living away from him now. He is fighting for custody though. He doesn't understand that we don't want to see him. He's spreading lies about my mom to anyone who will listen. Luckily we have a good lawyer, who thinks he can keep my dad from hurting us again.

I'm watching my mom overwork herself to pay the bills, and the lawyer. She says she isn't hurting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Central On My Wii. :) lol

by , 12-10-12 at 7:39:01 PM (Little Forest Blog :))
    Hi,
    My computer broke a while ago, so I have been borrowing my moms computer. Now she needs it, so I'm using the internet channel on my wii. lol.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I've Joined The Dark Side! >:D

by , 12-4-12 at 8:40:59 PM (Little Forest Blog :))
    Yes this yet another post about new favorite show.... Merlin

I think the Dark Side makes more sense. I mean Uther is trying to kill an entire race of people. So, I get why they all want him dead. and also.. Morgana Rocks!!!!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast