Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Geez... Late night thoughts come at me again...

by , 8-2-14 at 4:37:10 AM (Dys/functional adventures)
    I had this idea for a blogpost, but I couldn't find the way to word it well. It's been in my head for weeks, and in a 3AM thought, I can get it out.

Come Monday, I'm gonna be going downtown to join a Roman Catholic Youth Group to head for Cedar Point on Tuesday- Overnighting it in the Church classrooms. I wouldn't be going if it were under the old Youth minister. I got a personal invite from the new one, we've known each other since beforehand (He's seen me around town, and we've met ...

Updated 8-8-14 at 6:25:54 PM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A message

by , 7-29-14 at 2:16:58 AM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Well.... I feel too guilty to leave now. Wisps passed the day after I posted this.

Updated 8-1-14 at 5:31:23 PM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ********************SPOIL ERS******************** heh heh...

by , 7-27-14 at 5:45:47 AM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Iron View Post
    I did this on Twitter earlier today, but I decided that I'd take it a notch further just for fun...
    This afternoon, I was doing my daily check of the game's .wad files, and I came across the most revealing spoilers yet... These could be a huge part of the storyline in the next arc...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. -Insert scream of frustrating anger here-

by , 7-27-14 at 5:40:26 AM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronDrakewalker View Post
    JDASJPODJOPADSJDOSPAAJDSIJISPONFASD!!!!
    Best reply ever.

Digging through old screenshot threads. This was funny on a bad One-Mil attempt with Mark. XD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. TEDtalk

by , 7-15-14 at 3:59:29 AM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Boy, would I looooove to give one if they ever came 'round to my area for it.
    Probably would be scared outta my mind, but what the heck? lol

I know, I'm an influence to people in some way, shape or form. Some good, some bad, others neutral. But wouldn't that make it none? Or do we really know?

Me, I've grown up in the midwest. I've lived in the same house all of my life, and been through a lot of nastiness. 'Course, I ain't no adult... yet.
    Growing up where ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast