Dys/functional adventures

STILL FIGURING THIS OUT!!!! XD

Blah... Well, I'm beginning to get the hang of it.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out settings for a lot of other things on my own. I don't like guides on this stuff, because it means I get to mess around.

Anyway, you'll get to see a glimpse of what's been going on that I like to share through this blog. Honestly, with what I want to post, I'm afraid of spamming the off-topic section a little too much. lol

Wish me luck on this. Have fun reading!

-LR

1. Community Help!

by , 9-13-14 at 10:37:11 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Well, it was rather spontaneous that it happened today.

We've got construction going along my street right now. Currently, the curbs have been dug up, and they're preparing for another "Polar vortex" winter. We had several water mains burst last year, so they're getting ready for this year.

Anywho, there are some really nasty people who really don't appreciate what they're doing because they're tearing up the sides of the street.

I had to go ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 'Til Death Do Us Part - The Untimely Demise

by , 8-26-14 at 4:51:01 AM (Dys/functional adventures)
    This story takes place two years after the time of Retribution. The threat of Alexis GhostForge has been eliminated, and a new threat has risen.
    -----
    With great haste, Marcus and Max veered away from the windlane. Their sudden approach on Royal Navy ships became a surprise to security, and high alert was had for a Bison Skiff entitled "Little Mountain." Cannons fired from the Marleybone ships upon the boys' ship. When it was brought down to nearly nothing in the ability ...

Updated 8-26-14 at 5:39:12 AM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    A Writer's Works
  3. Quest help

by , 8-24-14 at 1:30:15 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Blah... I'm too lazy to dig out the old thread.

I'm bored, and I'm pro'lly gonna be out of things to do after my membership runs out and Alexis (My Fire) is leveled to 60. Currently, I've got her to level 17 in Krok.

My membership runs out on October 11th. At that point, I've got (Waterworks), Malistaire (Including the Loremaster and Dragonspyre Academy), Mount Olympus (Including Gladiator) and the Jade Palace (Oni) and Regent's Square (Spiral Geographic Society) bought. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. re: RIP Robin Williams (Plus a message to anyone suffering from depression)

by , 8-22-14 at 5:52:57 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    I've been doing a bit of YouTube watching lately (GASP! LR never does that!!!!). I've caught on to a couple of guys who know each other, Matthew Santoro and Rob Dyke. Both(?) had episodes recently dedicated to the late Robin Williams. Given the sort of thing, I would post the episode if I could, however the profanity up until the second half where the inspiring message is... G-rating. Remember that, folks.

But, I thought I could, at least quote the message. We all probably ...

Updated 8-22-14 at 5:54:56 PM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. re: Bye central

by , 8-12-14 at 7:59:48 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dryad View Post
    Goodbye central and all you members! Hope your time on here is great. I am leaving sadly. I have no Idea when I will come back. I will miss SOME of you all who were nice to me (:
    @GemmyMoon

@Buni Bun Bun
    @Luke Darkrunner
    @Jasmine FireBlade

for helping me get a name change.
    So many members I forgot to mention but bye. I will see you later hopefully. I will still currently be playing wizard101. Just not this site for a few. I have decided I am

Updated 8-12-14 at 8:18:58 PM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast