Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Quest help

by , 8-24-14 at 1:30:15 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Blah... I'm too lazy to dig out the old thread.

I'm bored, and I'm pro'lly gonna be out of things to do after my membership runs out and Alexis (My Fire) is leveled to 60. Currently, I've got her to level 17 in Krok.

My membership runs out on October 11th. At that point, I've got (Waterworks), Malistaire (Including the Loremaster and Dragonspyre Academy), Mount Olympus (Including Gladiator) and the Jade Palace (Oni) and Regent's Square (Spiral Geographic Society) bought. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. re: RIP Robin Williams (Plus a message to anyone suffering from depression)

by , 8-22-14 at 5:52:57 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    I've been doing a bit of YouTube watching lately (GASP! LR never does that!!!!). I've caught on to a couple of guys who know each other, Matthew Santoro and Rob Dyke. Both(?) had episodes recently dedicated to the late Robin Williams. Given the sort of thing, I would post the episode if I could, however the profanity up until the second half where the inspiring message is... G-rating. Remember that, folks.

But, I thought I could, at least quote the message. We all probably ...

Updated 8-22-14 at 5:54:56 PM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. re: Bye central

by , 8-12-14 at 7:59:48 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dryad View Post
    Goodbye central and all you members! Hope your time on here is great. I am leaving sadly. I have no Idea when I will come back. I will miss SOME of you all who were nice to me (:
    @GemmyMoon

@Buni Bun Bun
    @Luke Darkrunner
    @Jasmine FireBlade

for helping me get a name change.
    So many members I forgot to mention but bye. I will see you later hopefully. I will still currently be playing wizard101. Just not this site for a few. I have decided I am

Updated 8-12-14 at 8:18:58 PM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Random Q&A, I guess.

by , 8-11-14 at 7:25:02 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Eh... I'll answer questions on here, if someone comments with one. I'm just bored, and thinking I need a random blogpost. XD

Anyone can ask a question, I'll answer to my best degree.
    @Rachel ElizabethDare I have a set of happy songs.
    A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
    Last Ride of the Day - Nightwish
    Slim Jim and the Seven Eleven Girl - Gaelic Storm
    If Good Times were Dollars - Gaelic Storm
    Cam Ye O'er Frae France ...

Updated 10-2-14 at 9:28:00 PM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pluffy like a pillow

by , 8-7-14 at 2:01:44 AM (Dys/functional adventures)
    The title is related to the rest I got last night. XD A partial follow-up to the late night thoughts post. I came back at around this time 24 hours ago, and, like, fell asleep as soon as I just sat down in my bed.

Ironically, we talked about night terrors on the bus ride home between me, another junior, and a freshman. (High school Youth Group gone to Cedar Point) I couldn't take any photos sadly. Some photos were posted on Twitter by some of the others of the group, and I can only ...

Updated 8-9-14 at 10:52:02 AM by YourToothbrush

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast