*Erin*

1. Power of three

SO I know I made a power of three WIP thread before but real life got in the way and I never finished it. So I decided to make a blog out of it so if I have to stop for months at a time I can without a problem then when its done make the thread on how I hatch pets.

So that being said I am going for spell proof, fairy friend, death giver, pain giver, and death dealer on a Grim scarab pet. First thing I had to do was find which account had the scarab and hatch it to the one I want the ...

Updated 8-23-14 at 4:28:02 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The rules of baddies

Well I do not like spoilers when new story lines come out and my bff in game goes crazy because he can't spill the beans when we quest. Well when we got to the Hive and meet old cob I developed a theory on him. I based it on the movie scream you know the rules to scary movies monologue but mine is without all the cussing. So here are my rules that I made up as I followed the storyline without spoilers.

1. cob was buried deep in a hole hmm makes me think he was locked there. Evil spider ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Learning to use gimp

I do not know about anyone else but I love seeing the sigs and avi's people make. I downloaded gimp and thought it would be easy to figure out and found out the hard way its not. So I have been reading guides and yesterday I attempted to follow one and replicate what someone else did, I think it went well! Will be long time before I am familiar and good enough to make sigs and avis but here it my reproduction background.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Happy Thoughts

I think every one needs a little pick up in there steps at times and here are things that help me.

Awesome quote below: my baby cat Bella at one years old.

My favorite show and below it my baby girl Bella at a couple months old. ...

Updated 9-24-13 at 11:00:21 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Feeling misused by friends and looked over completely

I feel very misused by some friends lately, I don't think they intentionally meant to make me feel that way except one. Not sure why but I know they are intentionally annoying me for some odd reason, maybe for attention IDK but they are doing it.

I don't like asking for hatches and one of the groups I am in I asked about 4 months ago for some help getting some talents I do not have. I see people in that group ask for the same help and they get hatches right away but I get Erin can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast