Whatever is on my Mind

1. Pets and mixing

by , 9-18-10 at 12:54:06 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    So as i am mindlessly going through my pets on the test realm to foresee which talents they would get, weeding out ones that will stay as decorations forever in my house, and idea came to mind. if the test realm accurately predicts which talents we get, would they also predict my own mixings within my own pets? i doubt it but with knowing which pets i am mixing with, not a random person but my own, then level them up would they, could they be the same? same goes for those who were mixed right before ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pet Hatching

by , 8-26-10 at 11:18:45 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    While reading through the many pet hatching threads through out the forum, i have come to the understanding that there are many young and old wizards out there that are misinformed, or uneducated about the mixing process. For those of you who understand it more then I feel free to correct me or chime in with additional information. KI's main focus of the pet hatching process was to mix and create new pets. With this being said, new pets does not always new in physical appearance. New can stand for ...

Updated 8-26-10 at 11:26:43 PM by lukin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Good Pet Farming Day

by , 8-9-10 at 10:15:17 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    I usually run 2 accounts at once for questing and farming purposes. Lately I have run into a streak of my 2nd account (really my wifes she has kind of abandoned) has been the primary recipient of all the good pet drops. Well last night the tides turned for my original account, getting 2 pet drops back to back in the Hall of Valor and another later on a few more while farming for crown gear for my lower lvl wizards (which I already had, but a drop is a drop). Also later on through the day, I went ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Saturday Morning Cartoons

by , 7-28-10 at 9:17:14 AM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    While growing up, there was nothing more exciting then getting to a Friday after a long week with the anticipation of knowing that the next day was hours filled with cartoons. In early September my sister and I would get the new line up of cartoons for the fall season, and make up a spreadsheet of times, channels and cartoons that would appear at the coordinating times. We would promptly wake around 7am and start off our morning with some Smurfs, 7:30 a bowl of cereal and some Pup named Scooby Doo. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Game within a game

by , 7-26-10 at 10:25:24 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Have you ever noticed how in every online game, there is a game within a game? With W101 there are multiple games with in the game. I am not referring to the mini games we play to fill our potions or lvl our pets, but the game i am referring to is the game to have power or be better then others. Whether it be from owing the best and most "rare" treasure cards, to having the most sought after pet, the best gear for PvE or PvP, the best stats in PvP, or the pet with the best stats or most ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789