Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Finished :D

by , 1-6-12 at 1:05:28 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    Well I'm finished with my project which was about the Book Thief (:. It actually wasn't bad, I drew everything on the poster board and I got to say, not bad xD. I know I'm a good artist, but the fact that I haven't drawn people in a while kinda slowed me down, but I did it and they turned out really good :D.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. More Warm Weather :D

by , 1-5-12 at 7:46:08 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    Tomorrow my area is expected to hit 50-55 degrees :D. so far I have enjoyed this warm streak, really, I don't really care that their is no snow :D. Awfully, some normal winter weather which is in the low 30's for me is expected to come next week :(, but weather person says that, that could last for about for 4-7 days and then we return to the warm weather we've been having :D. After seeing this warm weather for winter, I can imagine summer o:. I think 2012 could just be the warmest year yet o:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rofl

by , 1-2-12 at 6:14:33 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    I installed the Kim Kardashian or the Kardashians in general Blocker on Google Chrome. I wonder if there's a Beaver blocker xD. I really hate both of them including others o.o
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What to expect in 2012.

by , 1-1-12 at 6:10:25 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    Happy New Years everyone (:. Hope everyone enjoyed a great celebration. I know it was better than mine -.-. Some little things to expect in 2012 in the music scene :P.
    [B]Music[/B]:
    Expect new albums by Nicki Minajm Green Day, Guns n' Roses, Bad Religion, The Killers, Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Madonna, Metallica, Paramore, The Offspring, Taylor Swift, Rancid, Muse, Miley Cyrus, Marilyn Manson, Aerosmith, Christina Aguilera, Adam Lambert, Willow Smith and tons more! Betting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Poor Tree's

by , 12-31-11 at 1:42:14 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    Well, I have 3 tree's that I've had for several years. They have been through allot and I mean [B]allot[/B]. Well today, I awoke to find their pot destroyed! It was nearly intact except for 2 pieces! There was dirt everywhere in the kitchen sink, thankfully they were unharmed, but a little shaken, I could see they were limp. I but the pieces back, but they're still broken, gonna buy another pot. My little annoying siblings did this, I have had enough of little kids, thankfully I wont have any annoying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast